Step 2 : Deploy a J2EE application
Step 3 : Docker How do you do it?
Step 4 : Tutorial schedule
Step 1 :
What is? Dockeredit
What is? Docker , Why is it easy for everyone to understand , The stationmaster deployed this thing , Divided into No Docker And use Docker Two ways to compare , It's easier for students to understand Docker What do you do .
Step 2 :
Deploy a J2EE applicationedit
Let's just say no Docker.
The webmaster once did a tutorial , be called How to put J2EE Application deployment to Linux Series of tutorials
Simply put , The stationmaster has a WEB application , It's called imitating tmall J2EE Version , Now the webmaster gives this to everyone . In order to successfully put this WEB The app runs , The following work must be done ：
1. Install FTP The server , Configure it , to configure FTP Users
2. Install JAVA environment
3. Install database , Configuration database
4. Install TOMCAT
5. to open up FTP and TOMCAT port
6. Upload the webmaster to everyone Imitate tmall J2EE application
7. to configure TOMCAT
8. Upload the webmaster to everyone Imitate tmall's SQL sentence
9. Import this SQL sentence
10. Start TOMCAT
Such a series of actions , Can be used ！
There is only one reason , you There is no environment that imitates tmall , You have to build this environment yourself .
The process of setting up the environment is so long , Not only time-consuming and labor-consuming , And as long as you forget one step , Or did something wrong , Will get stuck there and can't do it , Can't get the final desired effect .
Step 3 :
Docker How do you do it?edit
Or deploy J2EE This thing , Let's use Docker To do .
1. first , We need to get a Linux Operating system , This can't run away
2. Install Docker
3. stay Docker in , Installed a small operating system Linux
4. The stationmaster put Deploy a J2EE application in Listed 10 Everything is The webmaster did
4.1. Install FTP The server , Configure it , to configure FTP Users
4.2. Install JAVA environment
4.3. Install database , Configuration database
4.4. Install TOMCAT
4.5. development FTP and TOMCAT port
4.6. Upload the webmaster to everyone Imitate tmall J2EE application
4.7. to configure TOMCAT
4.8. Upload the webmaster to everyone Imitate tmall's SQL sentence
4.9. Import this SQL sentence
4.10. Start TOMCAT
5. then , The stationmaster directly put Docker Inside this , There is already an environment , It's already installed J2EE application , It has been ensured that it can be used "Linux Operating system ” Throw it all to you
This is it. Docker ~
Step 4 :
next , The webmaster will take everyone
1. Install Linux Virtual machines
2. Linux Inside Docker
3. stay Docker Use on The webmaster said that such a whole is already running Imitate tmall J2EE Applied Operating system
4. Demonstrate one by one how the webmaster put Made of such a thing
Let's do it by ourselves , I know Docker How to use
The official account of programming , Follow and get the latest tutorials and promotions in real time , thank you .
Q & A area
Too many questions , Page rendering is too slow , To speed up rendering , Only a few questions are displayed on this page at most . also 1 Previous questions , please Click to view
Please... Before asking questions land