Step 1 :
Shiro It is a common security framework nowadays , It is mainly used for user authentication and authorization .
Shiro There is considerable complexity , In order to make learning smoother , This series of tutorials systematically follows the following rhythm , Step by step , Expand smoothly with increasing difficulty
1. Let's start with the simplest , Two runs are based on ini Configuration file
2. be based on ini It doesn't match the working environment , So we still have to get it into the database
shiro jdbc Use the database
3. Get it in the database , Then there is a password problem
shiro How to encrypt
4. shiro The practice of independent program is the above 3 species , Now applications are based on web of , So let's do something based on web What you do , With Servlet
stay web Used in shiro
5. But now development web It's all used ssm a set , So transform the above into ssm of
ssm Integration in shiro
6. The above approach is based on annotations , Although it can use , But the modification will not take effect until it is restarted , Inflexible . The actual work is mostly based on url Flexible configuration , So make it based on url Configured . But make it url The premise of configuration is to the user , Role , jurisdiction , And the many to many relationship between each other can be set and managed . Because the maintenance of a set of permissions itself is quite complex , So I won't talk about how to url to configure , Instead, it does a set of maintenance of permissions , To pave the way for the next knowledge point , This makes learning smoother .
use ssm maintain shiro A set of permission maintenance
7. Then based on url Tutorial on configuring permissions , Based on the above knowledge , The changes made here are not so big , Easier to master .
be based on url Configure permissions
8. above 3 Both approaches are based on ssm of , Right now springboot It's also very popular , This knowledge points to ssm Our practice has been transformed into springboot The way of doing .
springboot Integrate shiro
The official account of programming , Follow and get the latest tutorials and promotions in real time , thank you .
Q & A area
Please... Before asking questions land